Contact us today for your cleaning or supplies order quote
Tele: 01522 721421
Unit 4 Westminster Road
Westminster Industrial Estate
Info@csgfm.com Unit 4 Westminster Road Lincoln LN6 3QY
Definitions and Interpretation
Data - Collectively all information that you submit to CSGuk via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data protection Laws;
Cookies - a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website or when you use certain features. Details of the cookies used by this site are set out in the clause below (COOKIES)
Data protection Laws - any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data protection directive) or the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR - the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
CSGuk, we or us - CSGuk a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07101277 whose registered office is at Unit 4, Westminster Road Lincolnshire LN6 3QY;
UK and EU Cookie Law - the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
f. the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this policy
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, CSGuk is the "data controller". This means that CSGuk determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data from you:
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
6. We collect Data in the following ways
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources
c. data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
7. CSGuk will collect your data in a number of ways, for example;
a. when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or by any other means.
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website consent and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
OUR USE OF DATA
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, data may be used by us for on the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping
b. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances ( see the section headed "Your rights" below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt in or soft opt in:
a.soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previous engaged with us (for example,you contact us for more details about a particular product/service and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent we will take your consent as given unless you opt out,
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent from any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your Rights" below.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisers - to provide employees with contact information to finales quotes for cleaning and contact interested parties;
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data with no passwords or user names being collected or stored
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: info@csgfm,com.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a.Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why
b.Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
c.Right to erase -the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems
d.Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using you Data or limit the way we can use it.
e.Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f.Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing your Data (Where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you have make in relation to your Data is handled by us you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org,uk/ .
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if Data changes during the period in which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy,
29. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputed arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact CSGuk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org